Privacy & Security Policy
Declaration regarding Open Access to Government Data Online
1. Licensing Methods and Scope
(1) The scope of the license shall only extend to areas stipulated by the Copyright Act, but not extend to other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the provision of patents, trademarks, and the logo of the PKL.
(2) Whether the personal information made public by the parties or by law shall be collected, processed, or used shall be governed pursuant to Personal Information Protection Act. Users shall take protective measures stipulated by Personal Information Act for accessing the personal information.
(3) Certain video or audio recordings, images, music scores, articles etc., shall only be published on the PKL website but not used for other purposes according to specific agreements. Therefore, data or materials specifically designated by the PKL shall be accessed only after consent is obtained and fall beyond the scope of the license.
(4) Data or materials obtained from the PKL website shall not be maliciously changed or altered. Users shall be subject to civil or criminal liability should the information edited or adapted is inconsistent with the original purpose or content. 3. The license granted does not imply that the PKL recommends, approves, or agrees with users developing derivative works based on data from the PWD website.